At MCC Manchester Road, we pride ourselves on customer trust, and our workshop is among the leading and most dependable automobile workstations in Bradford. By principle, we prioritise the health and well-being of our customers and colleagues. We also believe you should be aware of the steps we are taking to keep our staff and customers safe even in these challenging times.
Hence, we strictly follow all cleaning and hygiene protocols, whether within our workshop premises or with the vehicles we work on. We ensure that:
- Before entering or working on any automotive, our staff will wash and sanitise their hands and wear nitrile gloves.
- Our experts will wash their hands and change their gloves before and after every work.
- Before getting into a car, our technicians clean and disinfect the keys and car handles.
- While entering the vehicle, our staff will install the seat cover, clean the steering wheel and gear stick, and use floor mats.
- After completing the work, our staff will clean the vehicle’s body and other components.
- To ensure the maximum safety of our customers and colleagues, we do not ask them to sign any paperwork. Instead, we accept card payments.
Safety kit pledge
Each of our staff members strictly follows the hygiene policy as per the Safe Service Pledge. In addition, the staff will have correct safety equipment and PPE kit while working on the vehicles or interacting with our customers.
We dedicatedly support the Government in response to Coronavirus. We do not hesitate in going the extra mile to educate our staff on the latest guidelines listed by the Government.
Besides, we expect that you adhere to the points of our Safe Service Pledge and follow the advice given by our staff.
Therefore, you can visit us without hesitation as we ensure maximum safety during these challenging times.
Our workshop is at 662 Manchester Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 7NL.
For further details, call us on 01274 731322 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.